Monday, December 3, 2012

Favorite American Things


This is my list of products I always stock up on when I'm back home in the states. Some of them I can get here in France, but they are always much cheaper states side!

EO Hand Cleansing Gel is a natural hand sanitizer. I love the lavender scent, which is from essential oils, so it actually smells like lavender, and not some chemical concoction. I love EO products in general, but this is the one that I always have on me.

Burt's Bees. The obsession has gone international.

Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick and Cream Eyeliner in Caviar. I had a long term love affair with Benefit's Playstick, which they evily discontinued a few years ago, so this is my replacement. You can use it as a full foundation, or as coverup. The cream eyeliner is the end all of eyeliners. With a slant brush, you can get the thinest of lines, a smokey eye or the perfect cat eye.

Benefit's Boiing. A bit of a more hardcore coverup for under eyes. The fair color is a bit light for me, but the medium was too dark, so I mix with the foundation stick.

Seven for all Mankind Jeans. Not officially a beauty product, but the best jeans out there, hands down, and worth the money. These have been on continual rotation, all seasons, since college, and they still look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment